Following the Clubs Directors and Committee releasing of a major Improvements survey over the weekend, the response so far has been good, however we would still like to ask all volunteers, players, supporters, followers and service users that visit The Paycare Ground to assist the Club’s Committee in deciding which of the five areas for major improvement should be prioritised and would be grateful to hear your views and comments by completing an anonymous survey.
The five chosen projects for major improvements are as follows.
- Redecoration and refurbishment of main community room
- Redecoration and refurbishment of the rear community room
- New tables and chairs in back community room
- Security fencing around the perimeter of site
- Repairs, tarmacking and improvements to the car parks
To assist the Committee and Directors in prioritising these large projects over the next 12 months we would be grateful if you would click the link below and complete the short survey.
Please complete as 1 for your highest priority and 5 for your lowest priority adding comments as you feel appropriate.
Darlaston Town 2019-20 Survey
Everyone's views and comments are important, so please take a couple of minutes to complete the survey
Many thanks for your time and support.